Homemade Hot Chocolate - A Recipe
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Makes two large, comforting, mugs
Non-stick saucepan, whisk, mug
- 300ml milk
- 100ml double cream
- 50g chocolate. Dark, milk or a mixture. Broken into pieces.
- Double cream, whisked until thick (or aerosol cream)
- Chocolate flake
- Pour the milk and the cream into the saucepan and add the broken chocolate.
- Heat gently and whisk. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Once the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth pour into mugs.
- Add a blob of thick cream, scatter over the marshmallows and flake some chocolate over the top.